Telehealth is a way to access medical care from your home. Your provider will contact you using Zoom (via EPIC), Doximity (if you have a smart phone) or by calling (if you only have a land line). You need to be in the state of Massachusetts during the appointment. Read on for instructions how to do your telehealth video appointment!
Remember, your provider may contact you a few minutes before or 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time.
Doximity is a secure and HIPAA-compliant online platform.
Steps to join a telehealth video visit
Come back later!
- If you can’t hear the provider, check your microphone is on
- Sometimes, if you can’t hear anything, you will need to exit the call and the provider will send you a new link to click.
- A telehealth is a scheduled visit.
- Please have your phone ready 15 minutes before and look out for a text message.
- If you cannot attend your telehealth, be sure to call or contact the office 24 hours in advance to reschedule. Failure to do so may result in a “no show” fee.
- Please be in a quiet area for your telehealth such as your home or office. It is not safe to be driving during a visit.